Wee Folk is a family owned and operated business since 1989. It is currently licensed for 208 children, ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- To provide a stimulating environment with age appropriate toys, materials, and equipment for creative play and constructive learning.
- Employ highly qualified dedicated staff
- Promote the child’s social and emotional development through interactions
- Encourage physical development daily in both fine and gross motor activities.
- Provide a variety of hands on activities for exploration in dramatic play, math, science, and language
Every Weefolk teacher is highly qualified, passionate, and experienced. Each staff member meets qualified requirements set by state laws. We have a centralized process to confirm professional references and criminal background screenings. Our staff also completes 12 hours of training per year to continue improving their knowledge of child development.
The Weefolk team is committed to building partnerships with our families. We realize the key to an ongoing partnership is through formal and informal communication. Our methods of communication include: dialogue at drop off and pick up, special/individual notes, monthly newsletters, bi-annual conferences, bulletin boards, posted lesson plans and menus.
Our building is locked and secure with a computer check in/out procedure. All children are supervised at all times. Each staff member is assigned a specific group of children to care for.
Wee Folk has worked closely with a nutritionist to collaborate a well balanced menu for your child. We provide breakfast and lunch as well as two snacks. Our meals incorporate whole grains, lean meat, vegetables and fruit.